Are you interested in joining our team?
Our current vacancies are listed below, if you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Operatives are responsible for the accurate manufacture of powder-based, water-based and solvent-based performance building products including through-coloured renders, screeds, adhesives, mortars, exterior wall coatings & paints.
Reporting to the Production Manager the Production Operative functions effectively as part of a larger team at the front line of the company’s manufacturing operation.
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw material & additives into production machinery
- Packaging, labelling and palletising finished goods from the production line
- Operating a fork lift truck to remove finished goods from the production line and to distribute raw materials & packaging to the production line where required
- Cleaning work equipment & maintaining high levels of general housekeeping inside & outside of the immediate working area
- Reporting equipment faults & safety issues to the production manager
- Accurate monitoring & recording of waste materials
- Assist with stocktaking on a periodic basis
- Work in a consistently safe manner and co-operate when necessary with the management team
- Liaise with quality control to ensure that product batches are adequately tested and meet required specifications
- Work such additional hours as may be necessary to meet the needs of the business and the demands of its customers (Paid Overtime)
- Offer holiday and absence cover within the production, warehouse & distribution departments when required to do so
- To carry out any other action or duty deemed reasonable and justified by the management team with the exclusion of anything that may present a safety risk to yourself or others.
- Actively identify other’s needs & effectively support fellow production operatives in the execution of their duties
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Punctual & Reliable
- Flexible approach to working
- Enthusiastic & conscientious
- Driven to be successful with a sense of pride in their work
- Strong organisation & efficiency
- Team working & good interpersonal Skills
- Sufficient IT & Numerical Skills
- Clear and concise communicator
- Ability to handle responsibility and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and constantly meet deadlines
Applicant must have a counterbalance Fork Lift Truck licence and must have previous production/processing experience.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com